February 28, 2010

Lately

So I haven't posted anything for a while .. senior thesis & school work takes up a lot of my time !

Here's where I have been living since last semester !





On the far left is my tear doll made by mimipong .. the project is called 'Hug your Sorrow'
i'm pretty obsessed with mimi's work .. i'll be getting a 'Sobby' purse soon :)
here's a link: http://www.mimipong.com





I love working in the studio !




Some photos I took during Winter break in Kuwait .. haven't been home for a year ! so it was exciting :)



Mobarkiya .. an old market


Souk Alhareem .. another old market !


Souk Alhareem


Dickson cultural house .. Baiet Um Saud 


A small store that sells handmade Persian carpets 


Alboum boat



Sharq waterfront


Some Sketches:



Sketching at work !




Lecture from visiting artists: Mark Todd + Esther Watson; at Uarts.


in the studio + at work


airport


airplane .. everyone's sleeping !


in Kuwait at home .. tea set !


Cousin Ghanem .. Kuwait



Bredz cafe, Kuwait




Bredz cafe, Kuwait

2 comments:

  1. SO MUCH FUN!!!
    I like seeing photographs of your studio and Kuwait. Keep photographing and sketching! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I really LOVE the Bredz cafe, Kuwait illustration! You have a great style.

    ReplyDelete