August 10, 2010

Self-portraits August 3 - August 10

I wish I wrote titles for each one of these! Maybe I will get back to titling portraits starting tomorrow. 
Drawing these portraits is becoming more of a way to seek comfort and enjoyment.
I am still concerned about getting my 'likeness' right. Hopefully I will get over that obsession!
Feel free to give titles for these portraits :) 
Today's portrait [the last one], I drew at Borders Bookstore restroom! I was in the city & I needed to get done with today's portrait to scan it. I couldn't make trips back & forth to school [I go there to scan my work, since I don't have a scanner of my own]. It was a bit weird drawing there.


August 3, 2010



August 4, 2010



August 5, 2010



August 6, 2010



August 7, 2010



August 8, 2010



August 9, 2010



August 10, 2010
[This is a BRP: Borders Restroom Portrait!]

3 comments:

  1. August 5 has really got the likeness. Hope you're doing well Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed about August 5th! (And your hair is remarkably expressive...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, your August 5th picture definitely has the best likeness of all!

    ReplyDelete