September 11, 2010

Greeting Cards for Sale!

I am happy to announce that Square Peg Artery & Salvage an arts and crafts store will be selling greeting cards I have illustrated and designed. Square Peg is a cute little store that sells creations from different artists [paintings, accessories, bags, journals, cards]. It is in the nice area of Rittenhouse Square, and I recommend visiting it and checking out all the wonderful art work they sell.



Two of hearts card. 3" x 4". 
Comes with a little braided yellow string to hang it where-ever you want! 












Carpets Card. 5" x 5".





Suitcases Card. 4.5" x 6".



Here are a couple of photos I took of the store!


Square Peg address is:
108 South 20th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103

They are open Tuesday - Saturday 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
They are closed on Sundays & Mondays

The store also runs different kinds of workshops and features art shows.



For those who live outside Philadelphia and are interested in buying one of my cards you can email me and I will mail the card to you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment